Although the shackle is a component of the lifting equipment, its role can not be underestimated. It is essential in the lifting operation. The shackle has its own scope of use and functional characteristics, so it must be clearly understood.
First of all, we should understand the application and operation
1. The ultimate working load and application scope of the shackle are the basis for the experimental inspection and application of the shackle, and overloading is prohibited.
2. In the process of lifting, the objects that are forbidden to be lifted are collided and impacted.
3. The lifting process should be as stable as possible, and no one is allowed to stand or pass on the goods below, so as to prevent the goods from falling and hurting people.
4. It is necessary to try to lift any shackle before use. The selection of lifting point should be on the same plumb line with the center of gravity of lifting load.
5. Ultimate working load coefficient of shackle in high and low temperature environment
6. The thickness of the padeye of the object to be lifted and other rigging accessories connected with the shackle pin should not be less than the diameter of the pin. When using the shackle, it is necessary to pay attention to the stress direction of the effect on the shackle structure. If it does not meet the stress requirements, the allowable limit working load of the shackle will be greatly reduced.
Maintenance and maintenance
1. The shackle is not allowed to pile up, let alone pressure accumulation, so as to avoid shackle deformation.
2. When the buckle body has cracks and deformation, the method of welding and heating must not be used to repair the shackle.
3. The appearance of shackle shall be protected against rust, and shall not be stored in acid, alkali, salt, chemical gas, humid and high temperature environment.
4. The shackle shall be kept by a specially assigned person in a ventilated and dry place.
The shackle needs to be replaced when it is used to a certain extent.
1. In case of any of the following conditions, the goods shall be replaced or scrapped.
2. When the deformation of the shackle body exceeds 10 ^, the parts shall be replaced or scrapped.
3. When the corrosion and wear exceed 10% of the nominal size, the parts shall be replaced or scrapped.
4. If the shackle body and pin shaft have cracks through flaw detection, they should be replaced or discarded.
5. In case of significant deformation of the shackle body and pin shaft, it shall be invalid.
6. When cracks and cracks are found by human eyes, the parts shall be replaced or discarded